- The camera is capable of taking video as well as photos.
- A light source is required for using in darkness.
- The camera is capable of using external filters and has changeable lenses.
- 18 MP w/18-55mm STM Lens
- Flip Out LCD Screen
- Touch Screen
- 5 fps burst mode
- Full 1080p HD Video
- ISO 100-12800
- EOS Rebel T7i Body
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens
- Eyecup Ef (not shown)
- Battery Pack LP-E8
- Battery Charger LC-E8E
- Wide Neck Strap EW-100DB IV
- USB Interface Cable IFC-130U
- EOS Digital Solution Disc & Software Instruction Manual CD (Not shown)
- Camera Instruction Manual (not shown)
- Camera is the T7i not the T5i as shown in picture. Latest camera being used.
For more camera info see this link.
3 in 1 Camera*: Full Spectrum, Infrared and Normal. *(with the use of Filters)
We convert these Professional & Semi-Professional Series Cameras specifically for Paranormal Research.
By photographing within the invisible light waves, we can capture that which may reside there. A special glass for the retrofitting of the cameras is used in order to achieve the full spectral sensitivity of the CMOS sensor. The clear glass that we purchase directly from Germany, is a precision optically polished and multicoated special glass. This glass is mainly used to compensate the optical path of the removed original filter of the camera. Furthermore, it prevents dust from falling directly on the sensor, which may cause image defects. The glass has no filter effect. It is blocking neither infrared nor ultraviolet light. The transmission is typically higher than 99.7%.
*For IR photography, a simple 58mm lens mount, ring type IR filter for this camera will do very well. We recommend experimenting with all kinds of filter types. From UltraViolet (UV) through to the Visible Spectrum and on into the deep Infrared (IR) range, approx 350-1000 nm (nanometers)
90-day warranty on all cameras (the manufacturer’s warranty is void due to the conversion).
Comes with Brochure containing basic instructions and warranty information; you never need to worry about handling returns or repairs.
Please allow 1-2 weeks processing time due to modification of all orders.